- What is the opposite of payment?
- What’s another word for spoiled brat?
- Is Brat an insult?
- What do you call a spoiled child?
- How do you describe a spoiled person?
- What is it called when you pay for something without using money?
- What’s another word for trifling?
- What is a confident person called?
- How do you describe a confident person?
- What is the antonym for confident?
- What is the antonym of confidence?
- What is a word for someone who is confident?
- What is the antonym of payment?
- What’s another word for payment?
What is the opposite of payment?
What is the opposite of payment?penaltypunishmentconsequencesanctionfinepenalizationreparationsentenceamercementforfeit7 more rows.
What’s another word for spoiled brat?
What is another word for spoiled brat?little monsterbratkiddeviljackanapesminxwretchyoungsterspoilt childpuppy34 more rows
Is Brat an insult?
2. Brat (n), “A child, typically a badly behaved one.” … Brat as a slang term dates from the 1500s in England, and meant “beggar’s child.” Beggars often made sure their children were prominently displayed to garner more sympathy and money, which might have been particularly annoying to passersby.
What do you call a spoiled child?
A spoiled child or spoiled brat is a derogatory term aimed at children who exhibit behavioral problems from being overindulged by their parents or other caregivers. … Children and teens who are perceived as spoiled may be described as “overindulged”, “grandiose”, “narcissistic” or “egocentric-regressed”.
How do you describe a spoiled person?
When a person is spoiled, they’re damaged by having been given everything they want. Spoiled people are usually pretty rotten. … Spoiled milk smells terrible and tastes even worse. This adjective comes from the verb spoil, meaning “ruin” or “destroy”; the idea was that giving in to a child’s every whim would ruin him.
What is it called when you pay for something without using money?
cashless. adjective. done without any exchange of cash.
What’s another word for trifling?
In this page you can discover 62 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for trifling, like: insignificant, petty, small, dawdling, idling, loitering, trivial, indifference, banal, frivolous and idle.
What is a confident person called?
Confidence is a feeling of trust in someone or something. … To be self-confident is to have confidence in yourself. Self-confident people don’t doubt themselves. This is usually a positive word: you can be self-confident without being cocky, arrogant, or overconfident.
How do you describe a confident person?
You might be surprised to learn that it isn’t what we all think of when we describe a confident person. How to describe a confident person: A confident person can be most easily described as possessing a quiet certainty. They are optimistic, self-reliant, resilient, and comfortable in their environment.
What is the antonym for confident?
Antonyms: incertain, diffident, shy, unsure, uncertain, timid, incapable. Synonyms: sure-footed, confident(p), convinced(p), positive(p), surefooted.
What is the antonym of confidence?
ANTONYMS FOR confident 2 modest, diffident.
What is a word for someone who is confident?
Synonyms. self-confident overconfident cocksure positive reassured self-assured confidence assured.
What is the antonym of payment?
Antonyms of PAYMENT whole, evasion, penalty, debt, nonremittal, underpayment, nonpayment, default.
What’s another word for payment?
Synonyms & Antonyms of paymentcompensation,disbursement,giving,paying,remitment,remittance,remuneration.