- Should I use div or section?
- When should I use DIV?
- Is width 100 and width 100% the same?
- Is Div inline or block?
- Can we use section inside div?
- What is use of NAV tag in HTML?
- Does the header go in the body?
- What is the point of Div?
- Should I put Nav inside header?
- Is Div a swear word?
- What is difference between DIV and SPAN?
- Can a div have a name?
- Why is the div tag not semantic?
- Should I use NAV tag?
- What can I use instead of a div?
- What does UL mean in HTML?
- Where does the NAV go in HTML?
- What is P in HTML?
- Is there any alternative to HTML?
- What is a in HTML?
Should I use div or section?
When an element is needed only for styling purposes or as a convenience for scripting, authors are encouraged to use the element instead.
A general rule is that the element is appropriate only if the element’s contents would be listed explicitly in the document’s outline..
When should I use DIV?
You should use
Is width 100 and width 100% the same?
100px is not the same as 100%. Percent (%) refers to the amount of total space available for that element, whereas pixels (px) refers to the specific number of dots used by the picure left and right. As to the original question, “100” and “100%” are not the same.
Is Div inline or block?
Can we use section inside div?
Yes you can use a div inside a section. if you want know much more about div and section difference then you can refer below link.
What is use of NAV tag in HTML?